FrogPad - shock pad for artificial grass
FrogPad is designed to protect playing children against heavy head injuries. It is installed under artificial grass to make it an impact absorbing surface. For a quick installation, FrogPad is supplied as interlocking panels.
- Quick to install due to interlocking panels
- Impacting absorbing surface available in four thicknesses; 25mm, 35mm, 45mm and 55mm. It is possible to layer up the shockpad to achieve greater Critical Fall Height results.
- Offers ground stability and prevents undulations
- Can be installed directly onto a grass base to reduce groundwork costs if required
- Resistant to: weathering (EN 12224), oxidisation (EN-ISO 13438), and acids & bases (EN 14030). Predicted durability of Polyethene Foam (PEX) is a 100-year minimum (ISO/TR 13434).